TMonitor your web and mobile application's performance anytime, anywhere with New Relic. Go on, close that laptop and get out of the office - we've got you covered.
With the official New Relic iPhone app you get:
- Push notifications for application performance and availability problems
- Real time and historical visibility into:
* Application performance
* Real user monitoring performance (RUM)
* Easy access to your Key Transaction performance
* Server resource utilization (CPU, memory, disk, and network)
* Mobile application monitoring
* Platform plugin monitoring
- End user satisfaction ratings (Apdex)
- Event notifications (deployments, notes, etc.)
- Application Error Reporting
New Relic is the all-in-one web application performance management (APM) tool that lets you see performance from the end user experience, through servers, and down to the line of application code.
Our SaaS-based application performance monitoring software helps developers and DevOps teams manage their web app performance and mobile app performance. Through application monitoring and application mapping, it provides in-depth, real-time visibility into the health and reliability of web applications.
New Relic's Ruby, PHP, Python, Java, .NET, and Node.js monitoring agents offer multi-platform support and provide immediate value for polyglot development practices. Its Java Profiling feature helps find and fix Java issues quickly. Real User Monitoring (RUM) sees real user experiences from the end user's perspective. And Server Monitoring shows server resource data in the context of real time app performance whether apps are deployed in the cloud, your data center, or in hybrid environments.
To use the New Relic iPhone app you must log in with your existing New Relic credentials. All New Relic accounts associated with this user will automatically appear inside the app.
Set-up push notifications
- You can choose your push notification settings individually for each application
- Log in into your New Relic account from a web browser
- Click on your application
- Click on the Settings tab
- Then choose the 'Alerts Threshold' tab
- Now in the right-hand side column you can either enable or disable iOS notifications
Adding New Users
- Tap on your Account name
- Tap on '+' at the bottom left
- You will be taken back to the login screen
- Log in like you normally would
CUSTOMER QUOTE "Whether it's checking Apdex with your morning coffee; hunting down sluggish servers in between train stops; or squashing that one last bug before you head out for family dinner. having all the power of New Relic with you wherever you are has helped us redefine application support."
- Taylor Bird, Mimeo.com