The "Workday" app is designed for use by Workday customers and requires authorized Workday credentials.
For Workday customers, the "Workday" app provides secure mobile access to your Workday enterprise cloud applications. The app also enables you to keep your important business transactions with you when you are on-the-go and away from your desk.
With the "Workday" app, you can:
• Search for people: Easily find your co-worker's business site, phone number, email address, work address, and position. With a simple touch, you can call or email a co-worker, or pull up a map of their business address.
• Navigate your directory: Use Workday's unique organizational swirl to view where employees are within your company, who they report to, who their peers are, and who reports to them.
• View and take action on your Workday business transactions: Initiate business transactions such as job changes, compensation adjustments, and more. Review and submit approvals, manage your To-Do lists, and complete your assigned tasks.
• Make informed decisions: Always have access to your most current business metrics, with new and improved configurable analytics presented as tables or charts.
• Request time off and check time off balance: Check your time off balance and submit time off requests to your manager, no matter where you are.
• View your payslips: See your next pay date and review the details of your recent payslips.
• Capture expense receipts: Snap a photo of an expense receipt at the time of the expense.
• Provide feedback, take notes, view timeline: From the worker profile, send feedback to a co-worker, take personal notes about a co-worker or take a look at the important events in an employee's history.
• Track time: Enter the amount of time you spend on a project or check into work using a virtual time clock. Either way, you'll be able to submit time directly from your iPhone.
• Change profile photo: Update your profile image with an existing photo or take a new one with your device camera.